Wear a gym tank to warm up, then peel it off to show your FKN Crop.
✔ Deep cut arm holes
✔ Tapered to waist cut
✔ Huge Back Logo
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's.
- To remove makeup from your gym singlets and t-shirts use makeup removal wipes. If that doesn't work, try putting some shaving foam directly onto the stain (foam only, not shave gel). Let it sit for a few minutes then rub into the stain. Leave for a few more minutes and then rinse with warm water then wash. If the stain persists, simply repeat.
- To remove sweat stains from the pits area, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shirts, try washing them in a lingerie bag.
- If your singlets or tanks are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex.
-All of our women's gym clothing is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
Women’s Gym Tank Top | Gangsta