1. The Promoter is Guru Muscle (ABN: 68 178 246 559, Address: 603/26 Marsh street, Wolli Creek, NSW, Australia).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
6. Entrants must be individuals only and cannot be acting on behalf of an organisation or group.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to Enter
8. The competition commences on March 13th, 2022 and concludes on March 31th, 2022 at 11:59pm AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
9. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
11. Entrants may enter the competition by Follow @gurumuscle on Instagram, and
- Tag 3 friends below the relevant Instagram Post, and
- Mention @gurumuscle on your Instagram profile, and
- Join Facebook group Guru Muscle, and
- Mention @gurumuscle giveaway on your Facebook profile, and
- Join the Guru Muscle store or fill out a Leads form on Facebook or Instagram or TikTok or Snapchat paid Ads.
12. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
13. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple Instagram accounts.
15. Only entrants who meet all the requirements listed in ‘How to Enter’ at the time of competition close will be eligible to win. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
16. There is no entry fee.
Monitoring and Moderation
17. The Promoter reserves the right to monitor and moderate all entries.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an: entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entries considered to be of an offensive or defamatory nature.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove any entries that it considers to go against the spirit of the competition.
21. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries Permitted
Draw and Notification of Winner
23. The prize winner will be determined by random, using a random number generator at 6:30PM on April 1st, 2022 at Guru Muscle head office in Sydney.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
25. The winner will be notified by direct message within 24 hours of the draw. The prize winners must respond to the request for contact details from the Promoter within 1 business days of being contacted in order to claim their prize. Should the prize winner not respond within the time limit, the Promoter is within rights to contact the next eligible winner.
27. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
27. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
28. In the event that the winner is not able to be contacted, The Promoter will continue to attempt to contact the winner over a 1 week period, at which point the Promoter will perform a redraw to source another winner.
29. If for any reason the Promoter believes the Eligible Entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion requirements, the Promoter may, in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award a Prize.
30. A winner’s name will be available for 7 days after the competition closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
Prize On Offer
31.The prize contains the following:
32. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or other experienced by the winner while undertaking activities or travel related to this competition and prize. 33. The Promoter accepts no liability for costs incurred whilst undertaking activities related to this competition.
34. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with a game.
35. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. A prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
36. Dollar values are in Australian Dollars.
37. If for any reason the prize winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
38. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to equal value.
Use of Personal Information
40. The prize recipient(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt-out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
41. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
43. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a game and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to a game will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
44. A game and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
45. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
In Sydney on 16/02/2022.