Wear a gym tank to warm up, then peel it off to show your FKN Crop.
✔ Tapered to waist cut
✔ Length sits on your hips
The Classic Logo Gym Singlet is true to size and sits on your waistline, not all long and hanging over your leggings or shorts.
- To remove makeup from your gym singlets and t-shirts use makeup removal wipes. If that doesn't work, try putting some shaving foam directly onto the stain (foam only, not shave gel). Let it sit for a few minutes then rub into the stain. Leave for a few more minutes and then rinse with warm water then wash. If the stain persists, simply repeat.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's.
- To remove sweat stains from the pits area, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your clothes, try washing them in a lingerie bag.
- If your singlets are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 75% Cotton, 20% Polyester & 5% Elastane.
-All of our women's gym wear is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
Women’s Gym Singlets