✔ Tapered Waist
✔ Perfect Length
✔ Loose Fitting
- Lay your hoodie flat to air dry. Try hanging it over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- To get rid of any odors on your gym clothes, try wrapping them in glad wrap or in a large zip lock bag and place it in the freezer overnight.
- Putting your fleecy clothes in the freezer overnight can also stop them shedding.
- Tie the ends of the drawstrings together before washing to ensure they don't creep inside the hood during the wash. It can also help to avoid getting tangled up with your bra's.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Wash hoodies and other fleece garments separately.
- If you get a bleach stain on your black sweatshirt or hoodie, use a Sharpie to dab the spot back to black.
- If your hoodie gets wrinkled, never iron it! Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 80% steel-cut cotton & 20% Polyester.
- All of our men's apparel is designed in Australia by bodybuilders.