The perfect breastfeeding sports bra is all about versatility, and it doesn’t get more versatile than the convertible Cut It Out Breastfeeding Crop. This detailed crop has all bases covered: it’s a supportive sports bra for active mammas, it’s a hassle-free maternity bra come feeding time, and it’s also a tank-to-racer convertible bra. What can’t this crop do?
Converting the bra to a more supportive racerback style is easy. Just clip the connecting ring together at the middle of the back, and you’re ready to go. To feed bub, simply unclip the front of the bra and drop the panel down.
- The adjustable straps. It’s just one small adjustment to tighten or loosen.
- The moisture-wicking, quick-dry antibacterial fabric. It quickly absorbs and disperses any moisture making your crop a lot more comfortable.
- The super soft fabric that’s gentle on sensitive nipples.
- The detailed double underband. It’s pretty and functional, giving added support and lift.
- The layered design. It offers more coverage while breastfeeding.
- The wire-free design. Not only does this make the crop super comfortable, but going wire-free has been shown to help reduce mastitis.
- The removable padding and easy access pocket for breast pad insertion.
- The convertible straps. Clip them together to make a racerback for added support.
- The easy to use nursing clips that you can manage with one hand.
The Crop is available in sizes: XS to XXL.